Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Greens of Christmas...

Fresh Christmas greenery...nothing quite like that beautiful smell...it sets the tone for all the holiday festivities...looks fabulous with all colors & brings a fresh fragrant into our homes...This year I am using lots of greens....fresh greenery...pine, boxwood, cedars & holly...green ribbons and of course a green Christmas tree. I always use several wreaths, the wreath shown above is fresh boxwood & is at Rue 27 Maison this week..I also love fresh garlands of pine...I love to hang them over mirrors & artwork...pine garlands also look fabulous down the dining table or on a buffet...a bouquet of fresh greens looks festive tucked into an arrangement of white roses...I am finishing up decorating this weekend & right now, I love the smell in my house...the fragrant of the fresh greens are a welcome to the season and remind me of Christmas past...Sharing with you a few of my fave Christmas greens...
a fresh boxwood wreath looks simple & elegant on a buffet at Rue 27 Maison...

love the fresh garlands...
fresh greens with burlap...
the greens at Rue 27 Maison...
love the fresh cedar swag with the antique gilt...
a bouquet of pine looks beautiful against the glow of silver...
Rue 27 Maison
gorgeous fresh greens to welcome guests...
beautiful & brilliant green glass ornaments...
love this fresh green tree with silver & gold...
Until next time...Cheers!


1 comment: